As a result of an array of expertise and years of experience, we are proud to offer the following services to our clients.
Family dysfunction and breakdown is an all-too-often symptom of modern life. A change in dymanics within a relationship and family can often be difficult to navigate.
Whether it is divorce or separation, child contact arrangements or issues including domestic violence and the family we can help you understand your rights and options.
Our team of lawyers and caseworkers in immigration have many decades of experience in all aspects of immigration matters including, spousal, student, skilled worker and innovator and business visas.
Whatever happens to be your immigration issue, contact us so that we can go through the process and your best options to achieve your objectives.
Conveyancing & Property
We offer comprehensive array of services when it comes to all things property related.
If you are thinking of buying, selling, leasing or renting we will assign you one of our experienced team members to go through the transaction as smoothly as possible.
We can also assist you in disrepair and possession claims and other related matters.
It is not always the wisest of options to try and resolve a matter in an acrimonious way and through the Courts or Tribunals.
There is a time and place for trying to resolve things more amicably.
We have experts who can represent and provide services in many Alternative Dispute Resolution services including negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
There are times when, despite the best efforts of resolving things without escalation the only and appropriate option is to have the courts be the final venue to determine disputes.
Whether you have a grievance with another individual, organisation or business, we utilise our varied experience in areas including personal injury, judicial review and breach of contract to help you.
No one wants to be the subject of a criminal investigation or charge. The harsh reality is that this will happen to many of us.
If you are facing a criminal process, it is important for you to have an experienced and capable legal team.
With over twenty years of criminal defence service including road traffic offences, violent and financial crimes, we have the people to be part of your defence.
Why Choose Sterling Winshaw?
Our comprehensive suite of professional services caters to a diverse clientele. Moreover, we try to use technology as much as possible in order to work around your modern busy life.
- Recent years have allowed us to implement more technology in our day-to-day services
- The use of various telecommunication tools means that even if we are in opposite sides of the world, we can keep in touch with confidence and regularity
- We continue to explore cutting-edge technologies to improve the customer experience
- If you have any specific needs around technology please contact us to inform us of the same
Stay in touch – Stay in the know
- Providing you with updates and developments in the law is key to our wider services.
- By being part our mailing group, you can be kept abreast of changes in the law that could directly affect you.
- Be sure to stay connected with us through the many platforms available.
“I am so grateful for all the advice and help you have provided.”
Psychologist and Client